June 27, 2008

A Cold Night with Sean

Last night, I just spent my time with my baby Sean. I guess, only him that really understand my feeling. The weather was really cold and I need to wear my sweet pinky comforter...*freezing*

I guess that I miss a lot of people last night - from my buddy, MLP, schoolmates, matriculation-mates, course mates, students, etc...

Sean showed me their pictures - only some of them, and I admit that, without all of them, I don't know who am I right now... They kind of shaped me, who am I today...

Listened to "Last Night" - it seems that only me and Sean right now...

Next semester I lost some of my friends and seniors who really good to me - spent time together, or helped each other even just to make new friends - those activities which gave some colors to my campus life...

Going to miss those friends and seniors from most of the faculties there...

Faculty of Science: Ana, Siela, Ekin, Iqa, and some more, I can’t really recall your names...

My Lovely Faculty - Faculty of Education : Most of my senpai from SPC (Kak Izzah, Kak Ain, Kak Fidah, Kak Nurul, etc - who really helped me since my MHS), SPK (Kak Aniss), SPL (Kak Aishah, My Lovely Hyung - Andrew), SPE (Kak Fana, Kak Dayah, Kak Fariza), SPH (Kak Sha etc.), SPI (mostly are came from Rakan Masjid and PKP-UTM, Kak Wani, Kak Abid, etc.) and some other courses...

Those seniors or SISMA from PKP - Eija, Umi, Kak Abid, Kak Sha, and so on - all of you are really precious to me...

It will be only me and Sean after this...To continue our journey, to make our life more colorful and brighten with smiles...

Notes: Sean is my lovely Acer Aspire 4920.

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin