October 23, 2008

Tagged by Rimielya


RULE #1

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and
replace any 1 questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves

RULE #2
Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

Hmm...
I already faced this before.
What I did?
We discussed, give options to each other,
and we broke up!



2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

Ermm,
I want to be what I want, as the Chemical Engineer.
But, that's only if we talk about ambition,
I would rather say that I want to TRAVEL!



3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

Whose ya?
No need to mention it here.
Anyone would like to try it?
I don't mind.
LOL~



4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

A lot!
Family, friends, etc. will have the benefits.
That's it!
Buy a CRV, pay my loan, travel, and the list will be continuous.


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Why there's someone's name that crossed my mind right now?
Maybe yes, maybe not.
But if I do so, I won't let him know about it.
Embarrassing!



6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved by someone, absolutely that's the best.
But, it must go with loving someone as well.
Be loved, in love, I already forgot how the feelings.



7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

Do I need to answer this?
I don't have my other half right now.
But, hell yeah, as what happened before, I'm still waiting for him.
The same guy, the same person,
my first love, MLP.




8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Well, just act as usual.
No need to cry or what so ever, it doesn't mean that's the end of world.
I faced this too.
Like doesn't mean Love.



9. What do you pray each day for your loved one?

My loved one currently are my family and friends.
So, pray the best for them.
Hope they facing good life etc.
MLP - I hope you are happy there!



10. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

A Chemistry teacher.
Perhaps already have my own family.
A CRV is in my porch.
A ultimate blogger [???]



11. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?

To stop writing all of this!
Perhaps all the wishes come true.



12. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Recite doa.
Take my shower, perform my prayer,
switch on my baby Sean.



13. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?

Its all depends I believe.
Its depend how I defined the word horrible,
but basically, Thanks God, no one did horrible things to me,
unless we count being left by the loved one because of other girls was horrible.



14. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?

Again, its all depends.
Single will be much better if I looked at current situations.
In a relationship, who doesn't want that?



15. Would you leave your family behind just to chase your dreams?

Of course not.
But as if leave just mean move out to other places,
but still have a good relationship with them,
why not?
My family will be happy to let me become a survivor to build my own life.



3 사랑해 Kisses From You:

rimieilya said...

bgs2..dh buat pn..hahaha..jahat kn aku ni.nk paksa2 org wt lak

ezo said...

hoyeah..

daku tak kena tag..

:D

Luth Textile said...

ok.. take care

Blog Widget by LinkWithin