October 19, 2008

Tagged by Ratu Salju




I crossed some bloggers blog this morning.
Realized that Ratu Salju already tagged me.



Luckily, I'm still editing my thesis,
take 5 minutes break and do it!
Hoyeah!



1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:
~22 ladies and gentlemen. on 29th august..Hoyeah!



2. Place you want to travel to:
~ already went to MECCA before, still want to go.
But, I'm always thinking about ENGLAND and JAPAN.




3. Your favorite place:
~Library, for the sake of study and hibernation.
My HOME!



4. Your favorite food:
~anything will be okay, but I prefer something that Mum's Cook~



5. Your favorite pet:
~those my teddy. Kimi, Charl, Danny, Spongie



6. Favorite color combination:
~Blue, Black and White. Hoyeah!



7. Favorite piece of clothing:
~Baju kurung, T-Shirt, Baggy clothes, etc. I love something Rocks! Hoyeah!



8. Your all time favorite song:
~"Here in My Home", Sounds of Silence, "Kau Ilhamku"
and anything from Jay Chou




9. Favorite TV show:
~CSI and any kind of investigations series~



10. First name of your significant other/crush:
~my name? Zara is my name.
My crush? Uppa maybe. LOL~




11. Which town do you live in:
~Muar, Ledang, Skudai [Johore, Malaysia]



12. Your screen name/nickname:
~Zara.



13. Your first job:
~Trainee Teacher during Teaching Practical.



14. Your dream job:
~Chemical Engineer, but now on the way to be Chemistry Teacher.



15. One bad habit that you have:
~Bad Tempered when people talked about racial issues!
Hey, I'm a proud Malaysian!
Multiracial is my spirit!



16. Worst fear:
~Assignments, tests, quizes, exams...THESIS!



17: Things you’d like to do before you die:
~ Be a good person...to my parent, and others



18. The 1st thing you’ll buy if you get $1,000,000:
make my dreams come true!



19. Your husband/wife:
~No one right now...



20. Tagged anyone?

I DON'T WANT. LOL~



or maybe I should tag...

EZO

LIM ZHI

YUMI

YUMICI

LUTH


18 사랑해 Kisses From You:

chepsmore said...

u wanna be chemical engineer?
i'm in dat course..
better not to go into it..
it horrible!!!!!

haha..seriously, no cheating:p

ZARA said...

hahaha...

mine also terrible mei...

take all the subjects that all of you take...

much crazy sometimes...

chepsmore said...

o..haha..
tp da alang2 menyeluk pekasam,bia smpai ke pangkal lengan..
ya,study n pulun je la sbg solution terbaik nk hindarkan horrible tu :p

rAtu saLju™ said...

~Chemical Engineer, but now on the way to be Chemistry Teacher.

huhuhuh~...sy nk jadik engineer,tpi rezeki lak cetgu..redha je la..~

ZARA said...

chepsmore :

hoyeah!

Thats right darling dearie!

hoyeah!

hehehe...

ZARA said...

rAtu saLju™:

I pun jadik cikgu gak ratu sayang...
huhuhu...

Luth Textile said...

alamak..

ZARA said...

Luth Textile:

Yeah....

No alamak2 yer Luth...

hehehe

Princess Liyana said...

suka CSI jgakkkkkkk;)huhuhu

ZARA said...

Princess Liyana :

Hoyeah!

Cinta hatiku sudah munCUL!

hehehe..

Akira 思胜 said...

Hehe, I did this tag already lor... Hehe...

ZARA said...

Akira 思胜:

Hehehe...

lucky u lor...

Luth Textile said...

gua dah jawap dowh...

ZARA said...

Luth:

jap lagi aku pi check..

yeah!

LZ said...

Congrats to myself for the tag?

Zara dear, ur blog has become lots more lifely with the animations! =)

ZARA said...

LZ :

Yeah!

Congrats darling!

Hehehe...

Then, I'm not so evil anymore..I hope so...

ezo said...

waa...

aku ditag..

makaseh buk..

nnt aku wat... :D

ZARA said...

ezo :

kau dan tag seumpama kau dan nasik...

hehehe...

so, buat lah sayang yer?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin