August 23, 2008

Peace and Serenity

[Sean : Stronger - Kanye West, Timbaland and Mike Dean]

Yesterday, after I saw the "heart-throbbed-message", I sent text-message to Buddy.
Buddy was working - damn! I really forgot about that.
I need my Buddy...
But, she worked until at least 8 or 10 p.m.
[cry]

I took Blackish Phone again.
Who should I asked for help?
My mind turned around and I knew who - MLP.
I tried to call MLP - but I decided, NO.
Just hang up that phone call.

My Blackish ringing.
MLP gave a missed call.
MLP texted me.

MLP : Anything wrong dear?

Zara : Are you free right now?

MLP : Kind of...why?

Zara : I need someone to talk to.

MLP : Sure, go ahead.

I told MLP what happened to me. MLP just listened and try to make me felt better. I talked and cried at the same time.

MLP : Let me know what happen to you. Why are you crying?

Zara : .....[long story, cried, laughed]......

MLP : You should move forward dear. You are so young, energetic. It will be a waste if you just cried. You must move on.

Zara : But, why people hurted me?. Is that true no one love me?

MLP : Hey, don't say like that. I like and love you...

Zara : Its not the same...

[Been pampered by MLP]

Buddy went back from work and damn worried about me.
Told her I'm getting better.
It's make her suspicious.
[laugh]

She gave me some advices and shocked when she knew MLP pampered me.
Buddy relieved when I said I'm good.
MLP just gave some help.
I Love You Buddy!

Last night, after been pampered by Danny, Spongebob, Orangei, Manchester United Rolly and Pinky comforter, I am getting better!
[laugh]

Okay, I am lied. Just a bit good compare to yesterday. Maybe 20 percent, I guess.
[smile]

At least, I can find some peace and serenity now. I kept rolling in my Pinky - listened to all Gorillaz and Linkin Park songs
- read the messages that been dropped into my Blackish Phone - did my thesis and assignments at the same time.

I felt that I'm getting matured now. Do I?
[laugh]

I filled my day with laughter and listened to good songs.

[currently : I'm Yours - Jason Mraz]

It seems that Sean need to work over his limits again - pity him but since his girlfriend, Zara need to find some disposition free from stress or emotion now
- he need to make sure Zara enjoyed every moments that she have now.
Pity my dear Sean - My Lovely Laptop...
You need to sacrifice a bit darling...
[smile]
[Sean : When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls]

3 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Yana Ismail said...

Dearie,
Don't be sad. Life goes on, and you deserve to be happy! if you need someone to talk to, i'll always be here:)

Take care:)

Zulfaisal Bin Zulkipli/ TaraGraphika said...

y'know....when i listen to gorillaz i feel very happy...

Don't feel bad about yourself...

im doing a project on ur birthday...

u can relax...

(kiss)

im going to do something for you...don't worry...^_^!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Thanks a lot Liyana...

I do love u so much sis...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin