August 23, 2008

The Thesis and Rain

[Sean : Sweeny Todd]

Currently I am really struggling with my thesis. More than 200 percents efforts just on this silence killer.
[laugh]

So, no more sad stories - just some matter of tired eyes - blurred with Mom's instructions - looking for coffee... - hugged Danny - wore my sweater...
[fainted]

The thesis basically is on "Problem Solving in Chemistry" - so I need to find a lot, bunch of research papers on it etc.- and I've did that part
- after with blood and tears [like I killed millions of neurons]...

It's now turn to sit back and prepare the half of critical parts - write those things in own words - rebuild it as our own - prepare the questionnaire and the test questions and much more....
[scream]

Am I done mumbling?
[laugh]

Take 5 minutes breaks. Looked at Sean. He smiled in pain.

Zara : Sean, just a few minutes more for today.
[Looked outside the window - the sky was dark - heavy raining outside]

Zara : Sean, Zara need to go out for awhile.
[Ran towards the rain and sat under my window]

I love this weather. I just love to be pampered by this weather.
It's like a cold-kiss from a buddy.
I looked at the sky.
Nothing there...Just like my heart now...
[big grin]

I stood under the heavy rain...
Felt every raindrops that fell on me...
Tears just ran down from my eyes...
It was mixed up with the rain...

Just stood there about 5 minutes...
Looked around...
The grey sky...
They said, grey is the color for broken heart...
Is that so?

My clothes were wet.
Oh My God!
I am too dramatic today...
I bet I looked like a picasso person now.
[sigh]

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin