July 8, 2009

Something That Inspired Me Today...


"Teaching is a calling that
requires a lot of patience, sensitivity and experience because it deals not
with machinery or numbers but with young lives that need to be nurtured and
cared for."

That's what make me still have strong determination in this job.
That's totally not the end of the world even those students become more rude everyday.

I'm so sorry that I'm not update this blog pretty often.
Currently working as a teacher and I do write more in my Malay Language blog.
Well, if you understand the language,
I welcome you to read any latest posts there.

Till then..
Just hope that I'm stronger!

16 사랑해 Kisses From You:

zamspotte said...

Its ok... I'm understand..

messyremo said...

zara..

please listen to this song>> the climb by miley cyrus everytime before u go to school!!!

ZARA 札拉 said...

zamspotte :

Thanks Sir!

ZARA 札拉 said...

messyremo :

Sure Omar!

Thanks for sharing dear!

lucas said...

hurray to the teachers! :)

en_me said...

good morning teacher zara itteww.. ehehe

.pOot! said...

WOW. so you're working as a teacher? cool.

you know for me, it is the most most noble profession. if not 'coz of teachers like you, there will be no nurses, lawyers, engineers, businessmen etc...

Goodluck and always cheers up!!!

eunice said...

hi Zara! u're surely very busy now cos hardly hear from u! take care! see u around!

ZARA 札拉 said...

lucas :

Thanks a lot Lucas dearie!

ZARA 札拉 said...

en_me :

hehehe~

nitey nite en me..=)

ZARA 札拉 said...

.pOot! :

poot dearie!

OMG! U make me almost run in tears after read that. its hard for people realize that facts u know~

ZARA 札拉 said...

eunice :

hi dear darling!

OMG!

I usually sent private message via Twitter to u dear~

.pOot! said...

i'm always here for you. a friend you can always rely on.

CHEERS!

joegrimjow said...

manusia yg ajar manusia

ZARA 札拉 said...

.pOot!:

thanks a lot dear!!

^_^

ZARA 札拉 said...

joegrimjow :

benar kata anda Joe!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin