August 23, 2008

Rolling

People kept asking me this question.

"Zara, is that true you love to roll around?"

My answer is YES!

My favorite is to roll on my bed...
and if you give me a chance, I would love to roll in my comforter...
Warm...
I can feel that my heart smile...
and say, "Zara, Spring is coming!"
Whether I lived in equinox area...
[laugh]

That's why my favorite quotation is, "Rolling...Rolling..."
[Besides what is the use of crying?]

For those people who kept chatted with me on Skype, they will realized that I love to use the smiley face that kept rolling....
[smile]

And for Yahoo Messenger's friends, I love to use Rolling and Laughing On The Floor...
[laugh]

I trained myself to be more cheerful and hyper-active...
I asked myself, should I have that sorrow face again?
I will become a weirdo then...
[rolling]

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin