July 21, 2008

Don't Try To Fix Me!

Why it's really easy to hurt people? Why just one word - people can cry?

People, please don't get me wrong. I am not mumbling like an insane persone. I am not good in hurt people - and absolutely I don't want to do it.

Honey...
You asked me to ignore you?
Is that what you want?
Will you be satisfied with that things?
I will listen to you.
You know the best for yourself - I don't have the right to shout back!


Sweety Buddy...
I am lonely...
The text message that I sent you...
Its really the right matter...
I miss you buddy...
No one can comfort me right now.
Like I am walking on the broken glass path...

Isn't it ironic?
We ignore those who adore us,
We adore those who ignore us,
We hurt those who love us,
We love those who hurt us.

Guy, don't try to fix me.
No one ever dare to do that.
I am Me.


P/S : Sorry to heard that my dear hyung, Andrew being robbed. Be patience hyung. I already left my phone number and email address in your Friendster page. Take care hyung!

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin