June 23, 2008

Wanna Cry...

After my bro checked his Holland jersey (whether they already lost in the game), I want to try mine as well. I realized that it is TOO BIG! Abah bought XL size for me! Oh My God! Since last year, I never wear any XL t-shirt anymore. Nano told me, he already picked the L size for me because our t-shirt size is almost the same (simply because he hate small shirt). But then, Abah said no - and take the XL size for me! He said I am bigger than Nano. Yeah, Nano skinny - I know that - but, he hate small t-shirt like guys nowadays wear...

Abang saw my jersey and asked what happened to me. I told him. He asked me to wear it first, so I did. Show that to him, and he said, "Pity you Along. It is really big for you. A jersey cannot be like that. It almost like a night gown now."... I really want to cry...

After Abah and Mak came home, I told them that the jersey is too big. Mak asked me to wear it and show to her. So, I did as she wanted. She said, the jersey is okay, just it have too long sleeves!

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin