June 23, 2008

MU Jersey, EURO and "keropok lekor"

This morning, mom woke me up at 1.35 a.m. Yeah! Abah already arrived from the trip to Kelantan and Terengganu. So that, with sleepy eyes, need to help him took all the stuffs that he bought or our relatives there gave to us. Abah gave me a Manchester United jersey (he knew that I am the die-hard-fan of MU) and a mat. I told him, I only want mat to bring back to UTM...

After that, continued my dreams ( I only dreamt I am already back in UTM)...*sigh*

Woke up at 6 in the morning - after pray, helped mom in the kitchen. Today's menu - Nasi Bukhari. Mak already cooked the "nasi" so, my job is to cook the chicken curry and "sambal telur burung puyuh". For breakfast, just fried "keropok lekor" that Abah bought. Its really tasty! *laugh*

Its still a rainy day. In fact, heavier than yesterday. *Gee!*

By the way, Italy had been defeated by Spain. Azriq my friend, both of us were equal now. My favorite team, Portugal (they have Cristiano Ronaldo and Deco) already packed their things home. Same goes to Holland (van de Saar, Nistelrooy), and I only have Germany right now...I hope Miroslav Klose and Ballack will bring my dream coming true at the final!

There were a lot of clothes that I need to wash. Luckily, last night already settled my cousin's essay. If not, maybe we need to rush doing it. My cousin woke up a bit earlier - met my parent before they went to school. So, after that, I started cooked all the things that Mak asked me to do - chicken curry, "sambal telur burung puyuh" and chicken porridge for the cute kid, Irsyad. *smile*

After the rain stopped, I went to the grocery shop to buy some salad, tomato, cucumber, "tauhu" and potato. I went there and get all the things. Met my old friend, Rod and her sister - have chatted with her for a while, and then, going back home. On the way, I saw my Mak Ngah Yam and Pak Ngah Rashid were in Mak Cik Ros shop. Maybe I rode my motorcycle too fast, until I forgot to make any action. *laugh* By the way, its only 90 km/h for a Kriss - not so fast actually, for me lolz....

Arrived at home. I realized that I forgot to buy the potato again! Damn! Prepared those things for lunch. Irsyad just wanted his mama - even when my cousin took her bath, that boy cried outside the bathroom. I took him away, and let him watch a cat (Its not belong to us, but then, it always came to our house)... Its true that kids love animals so much...*laugh* So, he stopped crying and I can continue fried the "tauhu".

Mak Ngah and his husband arrived. Served the food for them - they said that I am good in cooking now. Really great and the guy who will marry me will be a lucky man! I told them, I dont have any boyfriend, so, they said, find a "Syed" for me. I only laughed! I told them, its not easy, in fact, I dont mind whether my future husband have "Syed" or not. It doesnt matter for me. My mom is not a "Sharifah", even, none of my family members married the same races as us. *laugh*

They asked me whether I have a "Syed" friend. I said Yes - because it reminded me about "Syed" from Mathematics course. But then, we are only friends and I bet he already have girlfriend - simply because he is extremely friendly to anyone...

After lunch, I gave some of the stuffs that Abah bought in Kelantan and Terengganu for them, plus, I asked their help to send it to one of my uncle's home near them...

They already went back, so, it time for me to have a short and valuable break, before my parent home! Got a litle stomachache...Need to go for a while....

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin