June 23, 2008

Television and me...

I love to watch any kind of TV programmes - just want to spend some pleasure time. Since I grew up, I became a bit selective for whatever programmes that I watched. Mak had called me "hantu TV" when I was kid. Simply because I am really addicted to TV at that time. But then, when I studied in matriculation and university, television is not a need to me anymore - unless there were programme that I really love to watch...*laugh*

Something that always make me attracted to television are the programmes. Yup! By ranking, those are my favourites:
1. News and documentaries (I really love them!)
2. Drama series (depends)
3. TV Shows ( I am really selective)
4. Anime and cartoon.

Well, those drama series usually Japanese, Korean, or Taiwanese drama series. You will said that, "Hey girl! You are not patriotic!". Just want to share it, so that, it doesnt have to do whether I am patriotic or not ( I know I am patriotic in the other sense - trust me)....Thats only just some of them, I cant recall others right now, those are my favourites. Something for sure, I hate when they translated the language, I hate it so much! Why must did like that?...The language are really nice and even, we can gain more knowledge by it. Because I watched Korean and Japanese dramas, I can speak some of the words at the right place. I have a Korean friend, and at least, I can greet him whenever I met him.

My Favourite Japanese Drama Series

1 Litre of Tears, Attack No.1, Attention Please, Beach Boys, Beautiful Life, Dragon Zakura, Emergency Room 24 Hours, Engine, First Kiss, First Love, Gokusen, Good Luck, Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO), Hero, Juken No Kamisama (Exam Goddess), Kimi Wa Petto, Kuitan (Food Detective), Long Vacation, Love Generation, Love Revolution, My Boss My Hero, My Little Chef, Nobuta Wo Produce, Oniyome Diary, Perfect Woman (Yamato Nadeshiko), Power Office Girl, Pride, Shotgun Marriage, Team Medical Dragon (Iryu), Tokyo Tower, Virgin Road, Waterboys, Young Kindaichi, Yukan Club

My Favourite Korean Drama Series

A Love To Kill, Attic Cat, Coffee Prince, Full House, Goong (Princee Hour), Hard Tack Teacher & Star Candy, Love Story in Harvard, Lovers in Paris, Marrying A Millionaire, My Girl, My Love Pattzi, My Lovely Sam Soon, My Sweet 19-Year-Old Sister in Law, Summer Scent, The Successful Story of Bright Girl, Winter Sonata, Wonderful Life

My Favourite Taiwanese Drama Series

My Best Pals, Devil Beside You, Hanazakarino Kimitachie (Hana Kimi Taiwan), Marmalade Boys, Meteor Garden, Prince Who Turns Into Frog, Why Why Love.

My Favourite Anime and Cartoon

Avatar, Bleach, Card Captor Sakura, Death Note, Detective Conan, Dragon Ball, EyeShield 21, Final Fantasy, Full Metal Alchemist, Gokusen, Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO), Girl’s High, God Save Our King, Gokudo, Initial D, The Law of Ueki, Kekaishi, Naruto, Oggy and the Cockroaches, One Piece, Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twin, Prince of Tennis, Ragnarok, School Rumble, Shin Chan, Shonen Omniyujin, Slam Dunk, South Park, SpongeBob Squarepants, Tactical Roar, Tsubasa

My Favourite TV Shows

24, Alias, America’s Next Top Models, Band Of Brothers, Bones, Charmed, Criminal Minds, CSI Miami, CSI New York, CSI Vegas, Desperate Housewives, Friends, Ghost Whisperer, Grey Anatomy, Heroes, Janice Dickinson Model’s Agency, Kyle XY, Las Vegas, Mutant-X, Number, One Tree Hill, Queer Eye for The Straight Guys, Private Practice, Scrub, Smallville, Survivor, Terminator-The Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Amazing Race, The Bachelorette, The Average Joe, The Martha Stewart Shows, The Apprentice, Ugly Betty

Thats all I guess, and I know, whether I cant watch it via television, I can get them in other places and sources of course....*laugh*

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin