June 22, 2008

Rainy day...

Today is really cold...*smile*...

The wheather are really too good for me - by looking at the rain, its already make me happy. The wheather for the last-historical date, the wheater that make me love to sing more and the wheater which can make me smile whether I faced a lot of problems...The most important, when all the things are ready, I can "guling-guling" in my comforter...*laugh*

So, mom went to the Koperasi Guru meeting, and left Abang, Ayim and me at home. After prepared breakfast for Ayim (instant "roti canai"), while Abang ate 2-boiled eggs (he'd be a bit lazy today), I prepared breakfast for myself, a mug of Nescafe (that's compulsory) and sandwiches. Do some laundry and sweep the kitchen and house. A bit tired with it but I'm get used to it - so, no complaint at all.

While messaging with my best buddy, I prepared for luch. Today's menu are hot and spicy fried chicken, "sambal sotong" and veggie soup (my buddy really love it - I read in her blog - cant wait to taste your cook)..

So, after finished cooking, mom arrived home. She told us what happened during the meeting, which really pissed her off and then she had her lunch. My "sambal" too spicy, so that, she asked me to put some sugar in it. It means the marks for today had been deducted a bit... *sigh*

Watched Keroro and "Jalan - Jalan Cari Makan" at the same time, and Melodi after that... Read the newspaper (my dad really concern about this part - he always said to me - how come you want to be a teacher if you are not alert in whatever happened around you?)...*Gee*

My cousin called me and said she wanted to come to my house tonight and maybe overnight here with her kids. She want me to help her on some kind of essay - I am not really clear on that - will check about it later...

Finally, I have my time to laze around in the comforter while messaging my sweet buddy....

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin