June 22, 2008

My dearie coursemates...

This 7th July - the lecture will start again after have almost 2 months break. Really excited want to be back to the campus. It is like it is the place that I really belong to - the place that I can be my ownself, can express myself with tears and joys - and of course, where I can gain infinite knowledges.

Since the semester will start, it's so lovely to meet my coursemates again - whether since this semester - we will be far apart. Since, people got different taste, interest, economic status and lifestyles - we will stay in different colleges. It still okay since UTM does not allow their students to live outside, and they need the permission from the administrator if they request to stay outside too..

My course is basically trained us to be a teacher. Of course, from the course name, we already can detect it...Bachelor of Science and Education (Chemistry) or the code is SPC. In the class, it seems that all of us are really tensai and excited to be the teacher. Its a good profession. Majority of this class are female - no doubt because we are teachers, not kind of engineers.

I miss them so much. I guess its simply because sometimes I got hot-hearted, cant controll myself so much, and unfortunately, I am like a radioactive bomb sometimes. But then, all of us are really know each other, so that, whenever that stupid incidents happened, we will be able to help each other, and accepted the things with open-hearted.

Basically, next semester, we will have our PSM, and by looking at the senior experiences, it will be the hardest one - due to some kind of researchs, etc. So that, more pressure, more patience that we need in ourselves.

To all my coursemates, perhaps we can really help and support each other next semester. Basically by looking at the subjects that we'd registered before the semester break, it will be quite hard next semester (maybe only for me - simply because I am not good as all of you)...Let's check the list!

1. SPU4902 PROJEK SARJANA MUDA I
2. SSC2413 KIMIA FIZIK II
3. SSC2713 KIMIA KOORDINATAN
4. SSH1523 ALJABAR LINEAR
5. UHB3052 EFFECTIVE ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
6. UQP1031 KAUNSELOR SISWA I
7. SSCxxxx (Elective for chemistry - still do not open yet)

I believed that all of us, already had the chances to watch Gokusen ( Gokusen is an abrevation of Gokudo no Sensei which means Gangster Teacher), so that, we were really inspired by Yankumi in the way to be a good teacher in the future, insyaAllah. Some of you might remembered the insert song in Gokusen 2, Kizuna (Bond) that been sang by one of the character inside the drama series, Odagiri Ryu (Kamenashi Kazuya). Since I managed to download the songs with the MV, I would like to dedicate the song to all of you. Love all of you and perhaps we can have more fun after this!

To : Mar, Miah, Midah, Yuyue, Ann Ann, Gee Gee, Ila, Nora, Siti @ Azza, Una, Zai, Jenne, Foo, Yeng, Florina, Thivya, Ghandis, Ramesh, Kak Nor, Kak Ha, Kak Wanee, Kak Sharmi, Abang Faizal.

Kizuna (Bond) - Kamenashi Kazuya

Saki no koto dore hodo ni kangaete itemo
hontou no koto nante dare ni mo mienai
kuuhaku? kokoro ni nanika ga tsumatte
ayamachi bakari kurikaeshiteta

ippo zutsu de ii sa kono te wo hanasazuni
tomo ni ayunda hibi ga ikitsuzukeru kara
BOROBORO ni narumade hikisakarete ite mo
ano toki no ano basho kienai kono kizuna

nagareyuku toki no naka ushinawanu you ni
surechigai butsu katta hontou no kimochi
kokoro ni shimiteku aitsu no omoi ni
deaeta koto ga motometa kiseki

tachidamaru koto sae dekinai kurushisa no
naka ni mieta hikari tsunagatte iru kara
usotsui tatte ii sa namida nagashite ii kara
ano toki no ano basho kienai kono kizuna

ippo zutsu de ii sa kono te wo hanasazuni
tomo ni ayunda hibi ga ikitsuzukeru kara
BOROBORO ni narumade hikisakarete ite mo
ano toki no ano basho kienai kono kizuna

Of couse I put the translation too...(English)

No matter how much we consider the future
No one can see the truth
Something is blocking my blank mind
It's just a mistake that I've been repeating

It's okay for my steps to continue, these hands have separated
Walking away from where you continue to live
Until I become worn out I keep prolonging it
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond

In time that flows, I try not to lose anything
Passing by, we collided - true emotion
Permeated my heart, into warm desires
The miracle I requested came about by chance

Even when things couldn't stand still, amidst the pain
I saw the light, because we were bound together
It's okay if you lied, and it's okay to cry
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond

It's okay for my steps to continue, these hands have separated
Walking away from where you continue to live
Until I become worn out I keep prolonging it
That time, that place, it will never disappear - this bond

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin