June 30, 2008

Omiai

I am thinking about omiai when a friend told me that someone introduced a guy to her. By the way, omiai is prearranged date with hopes of marriage.

I don't know if I am ready for that yet, I guess not at this moment. Some of my friends asked me, what if my parent wants to introduce a guy to me for some reason to be my future husband.

I just laugh because I know that my parent will never do that - unless they are desperate for it. Right now, my parent seems don't mind to talk about this matter yet. Mak already mentioned to me to change my style - not really boyish, be softer etc., but then, I only took it as a good advice from her.

I am not ready for some serious things like that. Not now because my final year will start soon...

Omiai sounds good too and when my friend asked me to forget my first love, I told him some criterions that a boy should have before he want to introduce someone to me... *laugh*

Why no one do goukun now? *sigh*

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin