June 28, 2008

Never Give Up...

Looking back all the things I have done, it seems that my life was really interesting - I mean, the colors inside my world, it had been painted by a lot of things, people and almost everything in this world... One of them is Chemistry.

Since I am in secondary school, I found that Chemistry is really interesting. I guess, it’s due to the facts that it's a part of science and chemistry has some aura that I can't denied...

I love the chemicals, the reactions, those apparatus in the laboratories, and much more. Something that I can't forget, the teachers and the lecturers - they really encouraged me to be who I am today...

I believe that, without them - especially those critical subjects that they teach - I already sunk in this world. Yeah, they were really good in their teaching profession.

Sometimes, when I am not really good in the subjects - the teachers or the lecturers still can attract me to listen to them, to encourage me in silence, to try hard and harder each and every time... They really make me never give up...

When we talked about this subject, I mean for Chemistry, I would like to represent my acknowledgements towards all my Chemistry teachers and lecturers who showed me the meaning to be the best Chemistry teacher...

School - Tuan Haji Mansor a.k.a. Papa Mansor, Cikgu Zainal (tuition teacher)

Matriculation - Mr. Zaidi, Miss Zanarina, Miss Amal Hayati (now already Puan), Miss Amily Ziana (also Puan now) and one of the best lecturers I ever met in the matriculation, Mr Aludin (he really inspired me to be like him - I heard he already transferred to UM)...

University - those lecturers that really good and helpful - never make me give up whether I can't score their subjects - Dr. Zainoha, Dr. Ahmedy, Dr. Azli, Dr. Zainab, Dr. Zaiton, Puan Khaida, Dr. Abdul Rahim, Puan Rugayah, Puan Khairil Juhanni, Mr Danial, and some of them that I can't recall the names - I do really appreciate what they had done to me so far...

Those teachers and lecturers are really helpful, understand and inspired whether they teach theory classes, laboratory practical or the tutorials - they are some of best chemists that I ever met....

It’s really true that one of my friends said...

Bad Teacher complains,
Good Teacher explains,
Better Teacher demonstrates,
Best Teacher motivates,
Great Teacher inspires...

Long Live Chemistry!

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin