June 30, 2008

Kakitai!

With the spirit and the encouragement that my buddy always gave to me, it make me want to say, Kakitai (I want to write!)... I love reading so much, so when my buddy encouraged me to write whatever I like, I really thank her for it...

Samukatta... (It's cold)...

It's a long night to me... I kept writing all the things that crossed my mind, whether it was from my heart, or something that bothers me. Yeah, I do it for some good reason - I love writing now, and I am always telling myself, Yonde! (Read!)... So that, I will have much to say and share with other people, maybe with this blog readers (I hope if some of my friends or anyone who read my blog, will drop some comments - it will burn my spirits more!)... *smile*

My blog is like my Nikki (Diary) - simply because I hate to write in the hardcopy diary now... My old diaries full of something which I can't share with other people - more to private life I guess... Too much shared with my diaries (lucky it's not like Lord Voldermort's diary)... *grin*

I want some people to know that, I am also have something to share with others - my life has its own colors - whether I am not pretty as others - I am still who am I... always... Sou da yo! (Yes, I am)...

Someone teaches me this word to me before...

Ikite ne - Live on
Zutto ikite - Live on forever

Friend-to-sama, thanks for said that... Yeah, I want to move on to some place that no more tears will involve... Thanks for being a good friend to me...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin