June 30, 2008

Massaging

I don't know whether I am good in it or not, but then, my mom always asked me to massage her... *smile*

Yeah, I know, whether I am only rubbing and kneading of muscles and joints of her body with the hands, but, I guess I already helped her to relieve her tension or pain.

I never went to a massage parlor - only to a neighbor house who really well in massaging. Why I said she is really good? When she massaged me, I need to hold her window tightly or else, I will kill myself... *laugh*

It does really make me sick, but then, after a few sessions, it helps and managed to relieve the pain that I had. Totally sick at that time, but, thanks God, I can walk and ride my bicycle back... *smile*

I hope I can gain more knowledge about this - maybe more practice can help me to improve myself...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin