June 21, 2008

Been a bit sensitive...

There is a song by Melly Goeslow who really touched my heart recently. I guess, it because someone said a weird thing to me. The song's title, "Gantung". Some of the lyrics are here:

Ku harus menemui cintaku
Mencari tahu hubungan kita
Apa masih atau tlah berakhir

Kau menggantungkan hubungan ini
Kau diamkan aku tanpa sebab
Maunya apa
Ku harus bagaimana
Kasih...

Sampai...
Kapan kau gantung cerita cintaku
Memberi harapan ...
Hingga mungkin ku tak sanggup lagi
dan meninggalkan dirimu...
Oh..

Detik detik waktu pun ter...buang
Teganya kau menggantung cintaku
Bicaralah biar semua pasti ...

Gantung nya hubungan cinta
Denganmu membuat ku sakit
Hingga mungkin ku tak sanggup lagi
dan meninggalkan dirimu...

I just want the guy who feel like he do the same things like the lyrics will realize, how hurt the girl will be, and of course, vice versa... Sometimes, people never appriciate the things that we already gave to them, in the sense of any kinds of relationship especially love and friendship. I believe that some of you have listened to the Faizal Tahir's song - "Sampai Syurga" - (the music video had been specially aired last Monday - 16th June 2008 on 8TV)... Its one of my favourite right now, not to mention that I love him as well - the performance, the songs and the quality that he have.

Since my heart is quite unstable this few weeks, currently I listened to " Ku Ingin Kamu" by Romance. Its quite interesting, and I just love the chorus so much.

Ku ingin engkau menjadi milikku
Aku akan mencintaimu
Menjagamu selama hidupku
Dan aku kan berjanji
Hanya kaulah yang kusayangi
Ku akan setia disini
Menemani…

and some more at the final part of the song, even I want to cry when I heard the wonderful songs that been song by Romance.

Selama ku masih bisa bertahan
Selama ku masih bisa bernapas
Selama Tuhan masih mengijinkan
Ku ingin selalu menjagamu...

As one of my friend said, whether we'd been apart from the person that we love, there is nothing wrong for use to feel that the person still exist in our heart. For me, my heart got something special, only the person that I gave access can view, read and learn anything inside it. But, once I reset the password, and denied the access, I am really sorry - you need to struggle very hard to have the access back...

I love all the people who love and accept me - the way I am ...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin