February 6, 2009

8 Hours Sleeping Time


Hello!
How are you today's fellas?
I miss you so much...



After those previous days who does not allowed me to at least have proper meals and sleep,
I slept a lot last night.

After Maghrib prayer, I thought I want to have a short nap for a while,
but only woke up at 9.30 p.m. and performed my Isya' prayer.



After that, I'm damn tired even to think about other things.
I realized two friends came into my dark room and returned my stuff that they borrowed from me, and I can recall that I talked a bit to them.

When my roommate, Sab came back from studio,
I realized she came in.

...and the rest was just a plain sleep - with a tired and exhausted body.
A blank mind.
It's only me, pillows and blanket.
Sorry to Kimi and Kenny - I'm too flat to hugs them last night.

Woke up this morning with a bit fresh energy and do my laundry.
And while I'm posted this entry, the lazy me was just put my clothes in the washing machine.
I'm too tired to do hand-wash this week.
Sorry.

Anyway, I still have panda eyes.
LOL!

You've been kissed and hugs with Zara's Love!

10 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Jard The Great said...

panda eyes make u cute.. haha

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Jard The Great :

hahaha~

sangat la cute Jard oit~

alif-mikail said...

panda eye tu gapo?

ada rupa macam kena tumbuk ke? alalallala

welkam bek!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

alif-mikail :

hehehe~

sampai ati nak tumbuk..

aww...

hahah~

Liquid said...

waa beshnye dpt tido jek..!! incek liquid xbley ar siang malam pg petang kje jgn tataw..!! ngeh2. =P

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Liquid :

ini tido selepas hampir mati buat kerja en liquid oit~

MysLykeMeeh said...

that's cool---u slept a lot--fresh and new...and panda eyes? lol!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

MysLykeMeeh :

hehehe~

need a fresh start after those craziest days dear~

Kapten Luffy said...

kalau jd panda kapten nak ambik jd pet... hahaha

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Monkey D Luffy :

aww...
jadik pet kapten giteww~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin