December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas


http://www.creation.uk.com/images/news/%5B58%5D_merry-christmas-blue-style.jpg

Hohoho...
The Christmas is back!
I would like to wish Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to
some of my friends who celebrate it.

To my Uppa darling, Andrew-san,
Merry Christmas dear!
May God bless you dear.

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/e/en/enimal/905450_merry_christmas.jpg

To my Lil Bro, Lorince-kun,
Merry Christmas.
I hope that you have a great Christmas with your family.

My coursemate, Florina dearie,
Merry Christmas!
Hope gonna meet you soon!

...Yee Ching, Bren, Vince, Melly, Annette, Josh,
Mel, Baby, Joyce, Coffee, David, etc.
http://blueroof.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/merry-christmas.png
...and the rest of you here,
Eunice, Bridge, Mei-Wah, Angela, Jerome, Lim Zhi,
Rosilie, Jhona, and many more...


11 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Luth Textile said...

sudah masuk belajaq kah?

Unknown said...

baru timbul balik,lama senyap...

Unknown said...

baru timbul balik,lama senyap...

Akira 思胜 said...

Merry Xmas ya!

Mei-Wah said...

merry joyous christmas to you, and a happy happy new year, zara! may the coming new year brings you lotsa good luck, good life, good love, good health and good wealth! :) *flying kisses*

Troisnyx said...

thanks for the Christmas wish ! you too !

MysLykeMeeh said...

Yes, Merry Merry Christmas! Zara!

Take care..hope u have a great time.

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Hi Dear... Merry Christmas to you. Late greeting, haha! Been busy for a while. I'm off Honolulu right now. I'm sure you had a happy holiday with your family.

mrblind said...

tahun baru hijrah tak nak wish ke..

lORiNCE LH SYAh said...

Where's my xmas gift?? Hehe.. Thanks f0r the wish. Happy new year to you.. Good luck on your final year as well as the last semester you'd be

lORiNCE LH SYAh said...

And one more thing, so.. this Friend I talk about, he does exist huh? Just so, I'm not intended for him to know me and definitely don't want to meet him.
You know me, kinda stealth type.. Can't be too socialize..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin