December 29, 2008

Sorry Dear and 1st Muharram 1430


It's been a while I had a break - stop from blogging due to some technical problems.
Make me sad.
It's really make me moody - when I can't wrote my feelings here.
Some auto-posts before, at least, make me happy.
At least, I left something for my readers.
LOL!

Do I have a bunch of followers here and there?
I'm not as famous as some of you here, but I knew that I gained some good friends.
Yeah, for me all of you are my best friends.

You taught me something.
The value of friendship.
Something which is more valuable compare to other things.
I gained love, trust, and much more by knowing all of you.

Some bloggers here also make me proud to be apart of their crews too.
Thanks for make me one of your crews.

Some of you even sent me some gifts and brighten my days.

And of course, I won't forget that all of you voted for me in SHAHRIZAL's Blog.
I won a nice book in that contest.

I may not been able to list up everyone here, but I do really appreciate what all of you did for me.

Zara : Selamat Awal Muharram 1430 for all of you!

3 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Akira 思胜 said...

Take care ya my pal...

Kapten Luffy said...

selamat kembali zara

IxoR@ said...

welcome back with more cheerful...

take care dear!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin