November 2, 2008

Weird Names in My PhoneBook


Weird Names in My Phone Book.
To be more specific, in Blackish Phone Book.

[I've been tagged by Along Arman in another tag. But since I've done the tag,
I'm volunteered to do another tag in her post]

[Zombie]
It's referred to MLP actually.
It's just because he's like a zombie for me now,
don't know whether still can be together or not. LOL!

[L]
The mysterious guy who I already revealed his identity.
He called himself as L, whether he's not as pale as L in
the Death Note.

[YS]
A mysterious friend from Skype.
Really a weirdo.

[Pali]
A good friend that helped me a lot.
Knew him from Skype as well.
He make my Sean became damn efficient!

[Monkey]
Well, a Skype friend too.
He called himself as Monkey.
Monkey-lover.
Always make Monkey's poses when he took pics.
Weirdo I guessed.

[unknown#3]
Damn!
I still can't reveal this person.
Make me pissed off because it's almost two years but the
person, I believe a guy, still can't be traced out.


7 사랑해 Kisses From You:

alif-mikail said...

hey! the unknown 3 ..
itu kan nama ku.. ahahha

er.. tak pandai la jawab tag ni..

Luth Textile said...

nasib baik ang xboh nama aku..
hahaha

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

alif-mikail:

hehehe....

Koi nih...

hehehe...

nanti musti wat tag khas untuk Koi...

hahaha...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Luth Textile :

nama hang ku bubuh best nyer nama...

so, tak la peliks...

kih3~

ezo said...

namaku kau letak apa ya zara?

jangan yang pelik2 ye..tembak kang..

haha

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ezo:

hehehe~

ku letak nama kau jer...

camni...

BLOG-EZO

ezo said...

oo...

kalau cantumkan, jadi BLOGEZO..

wow..macam bunyi orang rusia kot?
hahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin