November 21, 2008

Tagged by Rimielya : Seven Wonders of Zara




Been tagged by my lovely 2nd Year roommate.
I called this as my Seven Wonders.
LOL!

7 characteristics of the guy that I want

- have knowledge of the religion.
- accept me as I am
- lovely
- caring
- honest
- respect me, my family and others.
- non-smoker
*I'm not too good to demand too high*

7 guys that I like or interested in for the whole of my life

[Take note that the list will be become messy later]

*My dad of course, but I'm gonna wrote about the rest*

- My first and last love, MLP *check my History book*
- My best friend when I was in secondary school
- My Chemistry lecturer in matrix, Mr. Aluddin.
- The basketball player in school, LCW
- The Inorganic Chemistry lecturer, Superman.
- The ex - JPP in matrix, Uncle
- My Uppa
- My Dynamic Team members
- Recently, the hot guy in the library, damn smart, but wear toilet's slipper.

7 feelings when I meet someone that I loved...

* Is that mean I need to dig my history?*

- Happy
- Excited
- Joyful
- Sad when need to say goodbye
- Can joke around freely
- Looked at each other while had the meals or sit together.
- Something that can't be describe in my heart.

7 Places That I Want To Go With Him

- Mecca
- Beach *the one which is not polluted*
- Manchester, England
- Japan
- Korea
- Australia
- Sabah

7 Stuffs That I Might Give To Him

- Love
- Faith
- Hope
- Teddy
- Jigsaw puzzle
- Books
- Loyalty

7 Songs That I Want To Sing For Him

- Kau Ilhamku (Man Bai) * already sing this right MLP?
- Terima Kasih Cinta (Afgan)
- Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie)
- 4 in the Morning (Gwen Stefani)
- Falls For You (Secondhand Serenade).
- Koko Ni Iru Yo
- Soba Ni Iru Ne

7 Friends That Need To Be Tag...

Stop until me...

10 사랑해 Kisses From You:

IxoR@ said...

Fuhhhh...zara baik ati kali ni. Klu tak aduusshhhh pening lagik... :P

teddi said...

ixora kak zara mmg baik hati...
emm akak buatlah satu entri tentang arwad 2... emm sekali gus boleh promot blog sy kan2.. hehehe jgn marah

Kapten Luffy said...

some interesting facts there

iamlz said...

Hi dear, sorry I missed some of your posts again! Am kinda busy these days, exam is coming next friday, and I hav so much to digest!! >.<

Btw..hahah, nice Mr.T! ;)
Hope he makes a good company for my dear! ;)

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

IxoRa :

hehehe...

baru kali ni ke saya baik hati kak?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

teddi :

nanti akak buat ya....

suka benor ko tukar nama..

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Monkey D Luffy :

what is it captain?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

LZ :

Hi dear.

It's ok darling...

Study come 1st ok?

Good Luck and yeah, he is cute!

rimieilya said...

akhirnya ko buat jg..sory kl trpksa imbas kenangan lama..

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

rimieilya :

kih3~

takpe2~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin