November 21, 2008

Tagged by Rimielya : Seven Wonders of Zara




Been tagged by my lovely 2nd Year roommate.
I called this as my Seven Wonders.
LOL!

7 characteristics of the guy that I want

- have knowledge of the religion.
- accept me as I am
- lovely
- caring
- honest
- respect me, my family and others.
- non-smoker
*I'm not too good to demand too high*

7 guys that I like or interested in for the whole of my life

[Take note that the list will be become messy later]

*My dad of course, but I'm gonna wrote about the rest*

- My first and last love, MLP *check my History book*
- My best friend when I was in secondary school
- My Chemistry lecturer in matrix, Mr. Aluddin.
- The basketball player in school, LCW
- The Inorganic Chemistry lecturer, Superman.
- The ex - JPP in matrix, Uncle
- My Uppa
- My Dynamic Team members
- Recently, the hot guy in the library, damn smart, but wear toilet's slipper.

7 feelings when I meet someone that I loved...

* Is that mean I need to dig my history?*

- Happy
- Excited
- Joyful
- Sad when need to say goodbye
- Can joke around freely
- Looked at each other while had the meals or sit together.
- Something that can't be describe in my heart.

7 Places That I Want To Go With Him

- Mecca
- Beach *the one which is not polluted*
- Manchester, England
- Japan
- Korea
- Australia
- Sabah

7 Stuffs That I Might Give To Him

- Love
- Faith
- Hope
- Teddy
- Jigsaw puzzle
- Books
- Loyalty

7 Songs That I Want To Sing For Him

- Kau Ilhamku (Man Bai) * already sing this right MLP?
- Terima Kasih Cinta (Afgan)
- Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie)
- 4 in the Morning (Gwen Stefani)
- Falls For You (Secondhand Serenade).
- Koko Ni Iru Yo
- Soba Ni Iru Ne

7 Friends That Need To Be Tag...

Stop until me...

10 사랑해 Kisses From You:

IxoRa said...

Fuhhhh...zara baik ati kali ni. Klu tak aduusshhhh pening lagik... :P

teddi said...

ixora kak zara mmg baik hati...
emm akak buatlah satu entri tentang arwad 2... emm sekali gus boleh promot blog sy kan2.. hehehe jgn marah

Monkey D Luffy said...

some interesting facts there

LZ said...

Hi dear, sorry I missed some of your posts again! Am kinda busy these days, exam is coming next friday, and I hav so much to digest!! >.<

Btw..hahah, nice Mr.T! ;)
Hope he makes a good company for my dear! ;)

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

IxoRa :

hehehe...

baru kali ni ke saya baik hati kak?

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

teddi :

nanti akak buat ya....

suka benor ko tukar nama..

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Monkey D Luffy :

what is it captain?

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

LZ :

Hi dear.

It's ok darling...

Study come 1st ok?

Good Luck and yeah, he is cute!

rimieilya said...

akhirnya ko buat jg..sory kl trpksa imbas kenangan lama..

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

rimieilya :

kih3~

takpe2~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin