November 2, 2008

Simple Tag from Ratu Salju


My Lovely Snowy Queen tagged me!
Ratu Salju!

So, I just took my 5 minutes breaks to answer it.
Hope you'll happy with it Ratu Salju!




1) When first time you meet him/her?
MySpace - on Abah's birthday in 2006.
[I don't have any MySpace account -please note that]

2) what do you feel?
He don't have any pics, and online. Bored, so just added him.

3) what you feel right now?
To forget about him.
[Like I can do it, have tried since last year. LOL~]

4) if your enemy do anything that you hate,what you will do first?
Ignore him/her. No worthy to pay back.

5) Give 5 characters that have at you.....
- Hyper-active
- Extremely Friendly
- Hot-tempered but Quick-Cooled
- Love To Smile
- Love reading.

6)if he/her have broke your heart,what your action?
Already broke up last year, tired to talk about it.

7)what character you like toward him/her?
- Loving
- Friendly

8)who is the name of no.1?
MLP [My Lovely Person]

9)if your lover become your enemies,is it you will hate him/her?
Nope, he's my first love.

10)the most memorable thing he/her had done to you?
Looked at my finger, than all of you will know it.

11)the most thing that he/her have said to you?
I love you because of your heart, not because of your look.

12)no.7 boy or girl
*Boy

13)who is no.9?
*MLP

14)to the person that always support to you?
Family and Friends. Thanks for always be there for me!

15)10 people to tag
Lazy to tag anyone.



12 사랑해 Kisses From You:

alif-mikail said...

Rajinnya menjawab tag?
tag tu apa? name-tag kot? ahhahaha

Thenadi said...

pernah jumpa x? cinta cyber lah nie ey

rAtu saLju™ said...

masyeh ea cet zara cayunk...
jmpe alam maya juga ke...
huhuhu...~

Akira 思胜 said...

Hehe, u can tag me if u want to... But have to wait lor, I still got several tags to settle with...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

alif-mikail :

hehehe....

time tension2..jawab la kejap Koi...

hehehe

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

[ Eclipse ] :

Musti la pernah jumpa sayang...

Bercinta setahun setengah tu...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

rAtu saLju™:

Walaupun alam maya...

tapi bercinta secara realiti tau dear...

hehehe...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Akira 思胜 :

hehehe...

I already tagged u before, u still don't do it lor~

hahaha...

A t i Q a h said...

MLP? Mohd Latif P....?
Ha ha ha.
Aku merepek sudah. :P

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

A t i Q a h:

MLP is My Lovely Person la sayang...

hehehe...

Mohd Latif Pisang ker?

hahaha~

Aku jua merepek kalu...

LOL~

ezo said...

waa......

sukanya daku tak kena tag...

hehe

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ezo:

hehehe~

suka yer kamu syg??

kih3~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin