November 12, 2008

Love Story



Love Story.
But today, I won't paint my love story on the bloody canvas.
I just want to share the song that I received from one of my Korean friends
last night.
Thanks a lot Jude!

He knew that I love Rain so much,
so that he sent me the song!

정지훈

*click above to check the lyrics in Korean and English*
Rain's latest song...LOVE STORY.
He sent me the MP3 version and since I want to share it here,
enjoy the MV that I grabbed from YouTube here!



The song remind me of someone, Uppa. LOL!
*Uppa is brother in Korean. Remember that, brother*

I think MLP have the highest priority when we talked about this song.
By the way, MLP, I miss you so much!

Please don't spam my comment section with the info from your office.
I prefer you say HI to me,
compare you copy and paste your office program.
It's looked funny to read those things.


*Uppa, you already arrived there? *
Why don't message me?

I bet you already meet your girlfriend there.
Its okay with me. I still have the reason to miss you.
You are my Uppa, my brother.
*smile*



I'm going to library after this.
Need to hibernate there again today.
It's the place where I can stay focus and control my mind,
five hours will be okay I guess.

If there anything that all of you want to ask or just want to say HI,
just SMS or email me ya?

18 사랑해 Kisses From You:

[S]itie [B]Um [B]Um said...

uppa gi mane?

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

[S]itie [B]Um [B]Um:

Uppa pergi posting kat Sabah..T_T

alif-mikail said...

sabah bukan jauh pun.. ehehe

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

alif-mikail :

Juah tu Koi...

mahal tiketnya...

en_me said...

gi library jangan main main yer adek za itteww..

Akira 思胜 said...

Love love love, is happiness...

Muhammad Nazeef said...

Uppa tu abg ke??
laa...bajet beruang or abah tadi~..haha~...
or nama manjer..*ehem2*

:D...peace!

ezo said...

ho

baru kut tau uppa tu maksudnya abg

well bebeh

stay cool okie

nanti die msg la tu

Bridge Schmidt said...

Hi Zara... Thank for all your wonderful comments. I am bloghopping today because it's holiday in Hawaii. Veteran's day haha!

Anyway, I love your first photo on this post... Those couple are cute together, was trying to copy it but I couldn't haha! You too have that "protected photo" thing... That's good... Anyway, can I have that photo? haha, you can send me the link on my blog, kekeke! Thanks! Love yah!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

en_me :

hehehe~

baik en_me !

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Akira 思胜 :

Is that so dear?

hehehe~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Muhammad Nazeef:

hehehe~

nama manja my senior bleh Nazeef?

LOL~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

ezo:

hehehe~

abang ke ayang ker....

mana2 pon layan jer~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Bridge Schmidt :

hehehe~

I'll send it through your blog. I do miss you so much dear!!

[ Eclipse ] said...

upa lagi upa upa upa. yum yum yum =.=" lupakanlah si MLP tu. cari ah someone yg buleh diingati.

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

[ Eclipse ]:

Nak carik sapa ek?

Ko tolong carik untuk aku la ....

[ Eclipse ] said...

mana bule cari sendiri lah

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

[eclipse]:

ala..

ko tolong la carikkan sorang!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin