October 29, 2008

Raining, Charl and Me


::iSeanTunes::
WaT - Love Story

It's raining outside.
It's quite heavy rain.
The sky is bright, and turned Grey at the same time.

I just done with my replacement class.

Getting tired with my life.
Getting bored with my environment.
Getting lazy to handle everything that been placed on my shoulder.



Are those came from me?

It's still raining outside.
But, I can see the bright sunlight.
What with the weather today?
I miss the rainy weather when I was in my hometown.
I got what I wanted badly this few days.



Charl.
Hugging her.
Fluffy and pinky.
Cuddle her.

Someone crossed my mind.
Someone knocked my blurred brain.

Blackish rang...



It's him.
Gosh!
You knew that I'm thinking of you?
You knew that I missed you badly?
You knew that I need someone to talk to?
You knew that I need to restore my energy back?

I've no idea.
I'm just too tired.
Grabbed my Blackish.
Replied his messages.

"Are you okay dear?"

"You want me?"

"I am sorry because I slept too early last night."

Blackish ringing.

I don't know whether I need to reply or not.

Changed the mode.

Hugging Kimi, put Charl in her box back.



2 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Akira 思胜 said...

Looking at you, and hope you will have a nice day ya!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Akira 思胜:

Thanks Akira 思胜 dearie...

I do hope I'm gonna have a nice day~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin