October 30, 2008

The Photocopy and Pain


I went to the cafe this afternoon.
Took the questionnaire sets that I asked Mar to help me to photocopy.
Went to the shop.
Asked the brother there, where's my stuffs.
He asked my name and then, showed me the box.

::The Photocopy Box!::

I took the box, quite shocked with the price.

RM 86. 90!

Only for photocopy!

For the sake of my thesis.
Yeah!

Yeah, there are 240 sets of questionnaires inside the box.
Of course it'll be that expensive.
Luckily Zai already reminded me yesterday about the price.
She told me, she photocopied her questionnaires and it cost her almost RM 100.
So, when I'm going to the shop today,
I'm prepared.

Gonna post those questionnaires tomorrow.
I'm too weak just now.



I'm not feeling too well.
My menstrual cycle came : its the first day.
And each time it come,
it'll bring the pain.

Dysmenorrhea
[for more info, click on that word]



I like the word, but I hate the pain.
I already ate the pain killers that the doctor gave to me.
My head was dizzy.
I guessed I need to use my hot/cold pack after this.
Some bloggers and friends suggested me that before.

::Currently I put the Reusable Cold/Hot Pack in the Hot Water::
Gonna put it in the cover after it become hot.
Then, apply it on me.


::Current Mood::

12 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Anonymous said...

cool down zara.....take a rest and deep sleep...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

etomyam :

Thanks a lot dear.

Deep sleep...how I wish I can have it...

Akira 思胜 said...

Take care of yourself ya!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Akira 思胜 :

Sure. Thanks a lot Akira dearie!

Thenadi said...

miow miow. x pekan ilmu *) dan walawe~ bazir bazir bazir. haha take care. weh bazir lah untuk itu

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

[ Eclipse ]:

Bazirlah untuk PSM~

hahaha~

Mrs Nurul said...

woit....ko tumbuh sesungut yer..bawak bersabor la..erm..sebagai bendahari kelas yang memang bekerja untuk pergi amik barang2 photocopied ni..aku tau ,memang mahal..ade satu hari tu..aku photostat sampai rm700 ye..hahahahah nasib baik aku seorang bendahari yang baik dan cumil

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

_neo_ :

sejak bila plak ku tumbuh sesungut nih?

alahai...

memang mahal~

uhuk2~

said...

take care....
kalau tak sihat...makan ubat dik...

jangan nakal2 k..

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

[yAN!e][pUTraJAya] :

Thanks Kak...

Makan ubat dah sampai overdose pon~

hehehe~

ezo said...

jaga diri k..

begitu banyak ye questionnaire ko itu..

gigih betul..

(:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ezo:

ku terpaksa gigih untuk masa depan ku!

hoyeah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin