September 3, 2008

The Statue?

Something which I love while I walked around,
I loved to take photos some buildings
or statue etc.

Since last week I walked from the
express bus stand to the public bus stand,
I got the chance to take this photos.

People must think that I am a crazy girl
that day.

With my sweater,
it's rainy a bit,
I walked around just to go to the nearest bakery
first.
[laugh]

::Its opposite Muar's First Bridge::

::Close-up::

5 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Mak Su said...

salam ramadhan zara.... have a nice day ahead

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Thanks a lot Mak Su!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Terror:

Thanks for drop by!

Zulfaisal Bin Zulkipli/ TaraGraphika said...

nice snaps....looks very amazing..

*smile*

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Tara:

Thanks a lot dear....

[smile]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin