September 23, 2008

23rd Ramadhan's Menu



The weather was too hot today!
Gosh!



Did some revision for tomorrow quiz,
Coordination Chemistry Quiz.



Got some bad news from You-Know-Who!
Damn!
You really ruined my mood today, YKW!



Thanks God I've one good friend.
Pali from Skype.
Dude!



You really helped me today.
Thanks Pali!



My lovely Uppa sent me some messages.



At least, I have a big naughty grin on my face.



So, let's check today's menu!

::Keropok Lekor::
[mainly produce in Terengganu, Malaysia]

::My Appetizer for today::
[Red Apple, Green Apple and Banana]

::The Chicken Chop::
[Again???]

::After I poured the gravy onto it::
[It's damn hot!]

::The Drinks::
[Soya Bean and The Ice]

::Plain Rice::



To My Dear Jerome,
Have Fun Eat Those Stuffs Ya!



8 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Anonymous said...

selera jin aper...hehehe

anyway, good for you.

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Pali:

hampeh budak pali...

mana ada jin ker haper...

nak gaduh la tu...

bzzzttt...

Mrs Nurul said...

ooo i like the chicken pork..muahahah

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

_neo_ :

sayang...
nasib baik chicken pork...

if chicken n pork?

aku suruh aqram setelkan ko nanti~

kih3~

iamlz said...

Wooooh! U ate so many nice food! XD

Nk jugak!!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

LZ:

I need the energy la sayang, since my pre-meal is only a mug of Nescafe...

Nak ke?
Balik Malaysia, Zara cook for you...

said...

ciken cop...

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lapor arrr

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Kak Yanie sayang...

Spa suruh tengok siang2?

Kih3~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin