September 14, 2008

12th Ramadhan's Menu

I arrived home safe and sound.
It's quite hot actually,
it was really hot indeed!

But, there was something who make me cooled.
[Will let all of you know later]

Be among the family was the best damn thing for me.
No need to queue up in a long line just to have foods, and the most important, have Mom as the best cook in my heart.

Helped her prepared the meals for breaking of fast - I enjoyed this things.

Those were our menu on that day...

::Mee Bandung::

::Simple Beefsteak::

::After put the gravy::

::Sirap Bandung::

::Rojak::

::Before served::

::This only half of the foods::

::Prawn Fried Rice::

::Rojak::

::Yam Dessert::

Had those meals with joys and I realized that Blue-Blackish vibrated in my pocket...

[checked]

It's My Uppa!

:: Hi dear...Buka puasa [breaking of fast] already? ::

:: Wow.. I'm hungry now [smile]. Yup, in the class... ::

:: Hahaha...Eee~ Naughty dear...[smile] ... ::

:: You blushed? Really? Ooops...Sorry...I won't mention it again [smile] ..hehe.. ::

:: I just reach Klang, dear. Haven't eaten yet. Just about to eat. So hungry. ::

:: Hehe. Eat already. Just showered [smile]. Oh, I just saw the card that you sent. Thanks ya [smile] ::

6 사랑해 Kisses From You:

lORiNCE LH SYAh said...

Gee.. FOOD? Haha, I love most of the food. I would like to try it since you can't have them here around the UTM.. Hmph. But you know, it's either prawn - was refering to belacan. Can't eat those..
:sad:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Hehehe~

But, since the rest not made of prawn or belacan etc, you can try it more~

Even, I did cooked those you know~

lORiNCE LH SYAh said...

I was impress that you cook those, who would know better at cooking if it wasn't girl~
Hihihi~
But, tom yum got prawn right..?
I would love to have the beefsteak.

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

I cooked Chicken Tom Yam lolz...
and sometimes put some prawns as well..

lORiNCE LH SYAh said...

That's why I never eat tom yam~
For safety purposes~

lORiNCE LH SYAh said...

More likely for a pre-cautions

Blog Widget by LinkWithin