July 18, 2008

Last Warning B!

Hey B (five alphabets that I don't want to spell)...

I am already pissed off with my life recently - just don't make me go balistic with your rude attitude!


You Are 35% Borderline



You're a little moody, but you probably don't have a borderline personality.

Everyone has their ups and downs. Just don't make too much of them.



If you really dare to be my SPECIAL GIRLFRIEND (as YOU KEEP CLAIMED AND MENTIONED) - you will know what the HELL in this world!

I am NORMAL - absolutely normal!


You Are Straight



There's not much queer about you.

So let's just say you're straight... but not narrow.


Is that things enough for you?

I am really straight!



You Have Very Healthy Relationships



You are an amazing friend, partner, and family member.

You always take other people's feelings into account, and you're never selfish.



Your relationships are based on mutual respect.

You respect the people you love, and you only love people who respect you in return.

Do You Have Healthy Relationships?

Just please!

Stop from being busy to seduce me!

I am not interested!

2 사랑해 Kisses From You:

A t i Q a h said...

So, u're seduced by sum1? Whoa!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

A girl can't be said as awesome la darling...*cry*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin