July 18, 2008

Its Almost One Year






You Are Pretty Happy Being Single



You have a full, fun life. And you definitely don't need love to be content.

Of course, being single can get you down a little. Especially when you've been single for a while.

But you know how to be patient and wait for the right person. You're life is too good to settle for anything!


Something that I learned since last year -

when the poverty knocks the door - love will fly away to the window.

Look around me - felt some kind of loneliness in my heart. People walked, eat in pairs. Its kind hurt to see all of it.

I realise that friends stick together - no matter what happen to me, what I need to face through in my life.

Its almost one year after broke up with my first love - I am single but not looking.

Its not I want to find someone else to mend this broken heart. Its already broken - how hard I tried to paste it back - it's already turned to stupid collage.

Looking back all the things that I've done yesterday - I am having fun time texted my e-Learning friend, Ady. Both of us are MU fans - I guess I can said as die-hard-fans on Manchester United.


Just finished the class and met my old practical-mate, Aqilah. She sent her cousin - registered for second intake in UTM. I missed her so much.

Life is awesome - I want to make my life sweet - I know how far I can go and I want to overcome the extreme level - Yeah!

16th August 2008

I will face that day - and I promised myself - no more tears - just smile for a brighter future!


0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin