July 21, 2008

I Need Some Shelter Dear


It is heavy rain outside.

The weather too cold - even I can't write using my pen.

The Oral class will start at 5 p.m. - by looking at the weather? OMG!
I need some shelter now.

The room looked so dark - being alone - I don't have any mood to study or do my assignments.

I decided to have some web chat with someone - and luckily I have one right now. The guy that I love for all my life - MLP.
*Pathetic*

Basically, I am freezing people.
*wearing my sweater*

The storm - lightening, thunder - Oh My! How come I want to go to the replacement class at 5 p.m.?
*sigh*

The darken sight - I need some shelter now!


2 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Yana Ismail said...

Salam singgah and salam knal..
Nice knowing u!:)huhu

Wow!huhu MLP must be a lucky guy:)
huhu..

Nanti leh g shopping kasut sesama?:p huhu..

Nice impromptu !:)

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

MLP - lucky guy?
Let me think about it.
hahaha...

Bleh jer nak gi shopping kasut.
Cz kasut sy style lain...
he3..
Plus the size too big.
hahahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin