July 3, 2008

I am A Girl!

To those people out there who have something wrong with their eyes, I would like to ask all of you to look at the photo on your right hand corner. Do you see it? May I ask all of you something?

Based on your observation (basically with your naked eyes) - the photo show a girl right? I hope I can hear the answer and the answer is I am totally a girl. Should I say that I am absolutely a girl? *sigh*

Back to the point, I am normal. Why I want to create this storm and ask that stupid question? It had been cleared showed that I am a girl. Why people love to ask me the question - Zara, are you really a girl?

Come on dude - unless you are blind or stupid, I am really a girl. Do I look like a boy to you? ... *evil eyes*

It’s just making me really mad when people doubted my gender like this. At first stage I just want to ignore it, but when you still kept repeating the same question - I want to vomit as much as lava! I know it’s not a scene from The Law of Ueki, "Tomato turns to lava!" ... *laugh*

Talk about lava - Yeah, my heart is really like it now - hot molten or semi-fluid rock erupted from a volcano or fissure, or solid rock resulting from cooling of this.

If you still dare to ask me the question, please, stand in front of me and shout it with courage!

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin