July 2, 2008

Happy 21st-Birthday MLP!



Today, 2nd July 2008 is MLP's birthday. I want to wish him a great and awesome 21st-birthday. I hope he will be happy forever and always.

MLP - since you are one of awesome person in my heart, I hope that I can love you forever. Life is short; I hope I will be able to make it sweet. But then, as whoever we are now, I hope it won't make us uncomfortable with it.

MLP - today you will be a 21-year-old man, not a boy anymore I guess. It means that you are now a bit older than me... *smile*

MLP - promise me that you will have a good life, and you must live it on forever. I will never forget you, no matter what - it’s kind of difficult to define our status and situations.

MLP - remember what I told you before? No one can replace you and I am already proved that. It’s almost one year after we decided to walk on separated paths - I am still a single girl, after all, will be a young lady in one month - I hope so.

MLP - there were so much memorable things that we did and faced together, I would say that I never regret to know you, love and beloved by you. Simply because you are the first guy who succeed to access my heart. I am really appreciating you for that.

MLP - you teach me a lot the definition of life, love, relationship and human as well. I will never ever let the knowledge wasted just like that.

MLP - is there any way we can be together back? I don't know and I don’t want to put such a high expectation - just let it be. If it's been written that we can only be as a friend, I will accept it.

MLP - Happy Birthday and I love you so much! Love you in the sense of whoever you think I am now... *smile*



4 사랑해 Kisses From You:

rimieilya said...

haha..cam penah tgk je gambar yg 1st tu..sape ek yg capture that pic?

still miss him?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

hehehe...
it's you who capture that.
thanks 4 dat.
its really precious!
not only miss him but love him as well..
Never changed!

messyremo said...

from my experience lately..what i can say....
life must go on...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

messyremo :

Life suck~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin