July 15, 2008

Ayat - Ayat Cinta

Have you read the novel or watch the movie?

I did both of it and I found that both of them are really interesting. Even the song that been sing by Rossa is also beautiful.

As far that I know, the novel is like this - that been published in Malaysia and to be exact - the one that I read.


And, after read the novel - when I heard the movie already been released in Indonesia - some of my friends lend the movie to me!


I can tell you that - I love the novel more compare to the film - maybe because I love the novel so much.

Ayat - Ayat Cinta become a hit novel, and movie!

A film without OST is weird. So, one of the OST is from Rossa. The song is beautiful and the title is the same as the title of the novel and film.

Desir pasir di padang tandus

Segar sang pemikiran hati

Terkisah ku di antara

Cinta yang rumit

Bila keyakinanku datang
Kasih bukan sekedar cinta
Pengorbanan cinta yang agung Kupertaruhkan
Maafkan bila ku tak sempurna

Cinta ini tak mungkin ku cegah
Ayat-ayat cinta bercerita
Cintaku padamu
Bila bahagia mulai menyentuh

Seakan ku bisa hidup lebih lama
Namun harus kutinggalkan cinta
Ketika ku bersujud

You can find the video clip in YouTube.

Look and find the excitement!

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin