June 26, 2008

Thinking

While I am listening to "Drama" - sing by Ning, Nikki and Yanie - it make think whether I've made the best decision or I just feel really angry. Personally, I really hope that I have made up my mind. Its not really easy for me. Plus, sometimes people will ask me whether its that what I want.

You can ask anyone - who want to sacrifice their life just like that?... Have you ever faced the same situations as me? ... Different people will have different views and it will lead to different opinions - that's for sure...

I want to re-think all of this, but, I am just really tired with life... Tired, exhausted until I don't know if I can breathe anymore. It's like I am drowning in my own life...

For me, my family is the most important in my life. I always remind myself, "I don't need a man to make me feel good, I don't need a ring to make my life complete."... Whether I am not really good in express my love towards people around me, I just want them to know that I really love them. I want myself to know that I really love everything about me...

I just want something like that...

I hope MLP know that I want to sing "Ketulusan Hati" from Anuar Zain to him, I really do...

*cry*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin