June 25, 2008

Short Notice

Last night, after I watched my favorite TV shows, CSI Vegas and Pushing Daisies, I am not feeling too good. I am good; I am not sick, just a bit lonely... It’s like I forgot something important to me...

So, when I was alone in my room, I checked few of my stuffs...That’s why sometimes I hate to be alone, it make me dug the "blue-love box". I know it’s wrong, but then, I just can’t stop myself. Sorry buddy - I knew you will not like it if you know...I read some old stuff that I shared with MLP before this... No tears involved last night, trust me... It’s just I want to read and I kept the box in my room - so, since last year, I never bring it back to campus...

I noticed some phrases that I sent to him, and it makes me read some more and kept digging the box...

"Kalau sebuah hati sudah diikat dengan cinta, cincanglah ia, tetaklah ia dan hancurkan ia menjadi berkeping-keping. Hati akan hancur, hati akan berderai bertukar menjadi daging dan darah tetapi cinta akan bertaut menjadi satu dan tak mungkin berbelah bahagi... begitulah cintaku padamu sayang..."

To My-Lovely-Person...

Do you ever think about me?

Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?

In the middle of the night, when you awake, are you calling out my name?

I know, it's only me missing you...

And all I can do is, SMILE and pretend everything's Okay...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin