June 25, 2008

A Love To ...

Love - It looks so sweet when we have it. Love makes us happy. Love makes us want to give our all to be happily ever after. What a nice fairy tales that all of us imagined...

Love is an intense feeling of deep affection. It can be romantic and hurt sometimes. I guess it all depends on how we try to manage with it. Whether it is really suits our hearts, souls etc.

Have I found love...? I only can say, "Taxi"....

Someone said, everything happens for a reason, so I hope whatever happened to me, there are some reasons for that.... It's never too late to recover; it's never too late to say, "Love, with you is all I want to be".

For me, when you fall in love, when we have something that bothers our minds, always remember, "Honey, it's amazing how you knock me off my feet"....

Remember, Love always have it way to make you laugh when you don’t even want to smile....*smile*

Sometimes, I will say to myself whether I am ready to love and to be loved again, meet new guys, start everything back, but I just don’t know. Maybe I am not that brave, or I just want to have fun right now. It's simply because I am afraid to be hurt again. People said, the person that you love the most is the person that always hurt or be hurt by you"... I just hope that's not a true and absolute statement...

A friend of mine had said to me something which really makes me want to have a new step, but, I never want to move from the point that I have stopped. Maybe I just want to wait for my fate. I am tired looking for someone; I just don’t want to search anymore. One is enough for me...

"Mungkin kamu terlupa apa itu cinta, bagaimana rasanya cinta, atau mungkin kamu mempunyai perkara yang lebih penting dari cinta, hingga kadang-kadang kamu tidak perasan akan manusia-manusia di sekeliling kamu... Mungkinkah ada seseorang sedang mencintai kamu dalam diam?..."

Life is the flower of which love is the honey...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin