June 24, 2008

Part of me...

I just watched "PRIDE" again... I dont know, maybe hundreds or thousands times I watched that drama series, simply because I bought the VCD collection - its original okay?... The actor, Takuya Kimura, and most of my Japanese drama collection - he is the main leader...*laugh*

I only watched some parts of it just now...still wanna cry whether had watched it before...The part when Aki said to Halu...

"Halu, hug me tight"...

"Halu, hug me more tight"...

"Halu, say that you will not give me to any guy. Tell me that you will stop them if they try to do so."

The scene really touched my heart. Maybe because Aki - in that story - she was a woman who waiting for her boyfriend - almost two years - until she become a game-girlfriend to Halu...

Can I be patience like Aki?... Can I wait for someone like that?... I have no idea...

I am still try to heal from all the scars that appeared last year. I am still full of the blood. I am not ready yet - whether I said I can recover, I am okay, but the scars are still there...

I am frozen still - unspoken still - hearts broken - remembering something I forgot...

For me, when I fell in love - be someone "princess" - I just want to love him and beloved by him...Nothing much that I expect from other people because I am not that good... I dont mind if there are distance that separate us because for me, trust and believe each other are the most important elements. How come you say that you love someone if you dont trust him or her?

To My-Lovely-Person, I just want you to know, "What hurts the most was being so close, having so much to say, and watching you walk away"...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin