June 26, 2008

Goodbye Forever MLP

I've been thinking about it about one year and now, I am decided to say goodbye forever to MLP. I don't know if I being cruel or what so ever, but, I feel that this is the best decision.

MLP, we've gone through many things together for more than 2 years now. I just can't stand with our situation anymore. We are friends right now - whether you said that we still lovers. Sorry MLP, we should only be friends after what happened to us.

MLP, I admit that I love you so much. You are my first love - and no one can replace you. But then, its the time I move forward for my own good... You already have almost everything - good job, your own car - nice house, which u got it with your own efforts. I am glad that you are happy with your life now - and I know, I got nothing to do with all of it.

MLP, I know you will say, "I will stop you from doing this because I love you"... But, at the same time, when I asked you whether we can still stay together, you said that you don't want to hurt me anymore... Seriously, I am hurt - deeply wound when you said like that... Is that true, "If we love someone, you let them go..." That's what I am doing right now, I love you so much and that's why I will let you go from me...

MLP, I will never cry anymore... I've told you before right?... "Big Girls Don't Cry"... Whatever that we've face through, I can say that, there were the best experience in my life. You teached me a lot...

I need some shelter of my own protection baby
To be with myself and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity

MLP, I hope you really don't mind. Since last year - we are not more than friends... And, when I decided to do this, I only think for our sakes... Remember I told you?... When we broke up, I love to listen to Fergie's song?..." Big Girls Don't Cry"... If only you still remember, this is some part of the lyrics...

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry

The path that I'm walking
I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

MLP, thanks for everything.... and Goodbye Forever! I will always loving you...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin