June 26, 2008

Lone Wolf

Sometimes, I will doubt myself. Am I a lone wolf?

I admit - in campus, I have a lot of people around me - indeed; some of them are really friendly - whether usually people will describe me as extremely friendly person... I don’t mind with that... *smile*

As I know, lone wolf means that a person who prefers act alone. Yeah, sometimes I love to act alone, usually when I need some space for my own life. I believe that everyone has the same thought as me too...

Why I prefer to act alone? Usually, I don't want to burden anyone, we are really busy with quizzes, tests, assignments etc. So, for example, if I need something to buy, I just go out alone...

Less than 2 weeks, the lecture will start again... Campus life - student's life - become busy with so much works - I guess there will be no time for love - doesn't want to search, just hope everything will be just fine...

I don't mind to be a lone wolf, but to be a lonely hearts - not yet and it sounds a bit impossible to me...

I just want to be an exuberant girl...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin