August 11, 2010

Ramadhan #01 - Special Project : Tadarus Al-Quran Exclusive For Virtual Friends


Salam and hi to all of you.
I'm sorry because there's too much lacks of updates in this blog. Nope, I never abandoned this blog but it seems like I did that tho. LOL! Why need to brag about something silly like that? *sigh*

Anyway, today is 1st Ramadhan 1431H. It's time to fasting for one month, served the best and do the great things (it's not only Ramadhan we did that anyway) but then, when Ramadhan comes, it's better for us to do more welfare thingy. All right, there's just some introduction because it's been ages I didn't write in English anyway. I communicate in English but rarely written in leisure like this anymore. Forgive me.
Oh yeah, talking bout the title, I do come with a-so-called project for my virtual friends here. No matter you're a blogger, a frequent Facebooker or Twitterer, here's something for you guys.


For more details, you can check the link provided under the photo there. I'm sorry because I wrote the suggestion in Malay. Feel free to hit me with any further questions if you are interested. Thanks.

Zara : May all of you have a blessed Ramadhan. To all non Muslim friends, wait up until the end of this fasting month, we'll celebrate Aidilfitri together. Would you mind dear? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin