January 8, 2010

Edit Photo Contest


Hi to all Zara's readers.
Sorry, again my update is about contest.
Currently a bit busy with my job as a teacher.
Sigh.
Tired but happy.



Personally I do love to edit my photos before I upload them in my entries.
Pretty conviencing and catchy you know.
But again, lack of times make me upload some without edit it.
And I know, no need to do some kind of beautiful pose - I do love myself for who I am.

Oh ya, this contest is organized by Miss Ros.
A nice blogger but again, I can just peek at her blog without leave any comments.
Feel free to join it before this 20th January 2010.
Good luck fellas.

Have a great weekend to all of you.
Hugs and kisses from Lord Zara.
The zealous bachelorette.

3 사랑해 Kisses From You:

joegrimjow said...

lawa2
comey2

erkk

kene komen dalm english je?

cute2
me want vote!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

The Absolute said...

wahhhh...
baju sindiket soljah....

we luv it=)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin