September 20, 2009

The Festive Is Back - Happy Eid Fitri Everyone!


Salam and have a great day everyone!
After one month fasting in the blessing Ramadhan, it's time to celebrate the victory day in Syawal. Yeah. Syawal is coming means that it's the festive time!

I would like to wish all my Muslim friends - no matter where are you now fellas,
and also my visitors, followers and readers,
Happy Eid Fitri!

May Allah bless all of us and of course, if you are near my area, I mean, around Muar or Johore,
please drop by at my house. All of you are welcome here.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff174/pixelcode/rayaraya/kad-raya-6.jpg

I guess I won't wrote too much now since I'm pretty busy in the kitchen, so, once again, if I ever did anything wrong to all of you, I want to seek for forgiveness. I'm totally sorry for whatever I did.

For my non-Muslim friends, happy holiday! Of course, you are invited to my house as well. That's what I do proud of, the sense of unity in our hearts!
Do take care and have a nice weekend fellas!

Zara : Eid Fitri is on 20th September 2009 (Sunday). Early wish, I know. I just can update my Twitter's status via my phone. Pretty lazy to update the blog with it. LOL!

9 사랑해 Kisses From You:

joegrimjow said...

appy rayyaaa kamo

MinMin said...

selamat hari raya aidilfitri...maaf zahir batin...enjoy ya~~ =)

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan Selamat Bercuti dari IMCurtain.

p/s: We would like to invite all bloggers to join our blogging community which can helps you getting more visitors to your blogs. It's totally free! Social Blogger Community

pusangkalye said...

I guess there will be more food again this time around---hehe

Hoobert the Awesome said...

zara, i need your help. please. visit my blog now. and tell your indonesian friends about it. help me to win this contest please. this is through votation. please help me. :)

Daffodil D said...

zawa tayang...shamat wi waye. nak wit waye. windu~

denaihati said...

Salam Aidil Fitri dan maaf zahir batin. Jangan lupa check update contest dan tolong promosikan undian yang dibuat.

denaihati said...

Salam Aidil Fitri dan maaf zahir batin. Jangan lupa check update contest dan tolong promosikan undian yang dibuat.

denaihati said...

Salam Aidil Fitri dan maaf zahir batin. Jangan lupa check update contest dan tolong promosikan undian yang dibuat.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin