February 8, 2009

I'm Totally Straight


I'm Totally Straight!
Yeah, please bare it in your minds pervert!

It's been months I been 'stalked' (can I used this term?) by a girl.
It's a bit disgusting for me.
Look, I never discriminate the others who probably bisexual etc.,
Nope, Never.

It's just when it came to my own situation, my own position,
I do hope that people understand me.

The story began with a phone called.
An unknown phone call which actually wrong number.
I told her that she make a mistake.
She okay with that and hanged up the phone.
Fine, I thought it'll be over just like the ordinary wrong number cases.

But, I'm totally wrong.
She called again and said that want to be my "special" friend.
I kept telling her that I'm a girl and she does not believe me.
She said, by listening to my voice, I'm a boy.
Heck!
I do admit this fact, it's a bit like a boy but this can't be the excuses for it!

Then, I gave her my blog URL.
To let her know that I'm a girl.
And what happened now?
She believed that I'm a girl and said that she don't mind if I'm really a girl.
She fell for me!

Oh My God!
There's thousands of guys out there girl!
And I'm totally none of them!

I know you'll read this,
and please, do not disturb me anymore.
I'm tired with my own life and I don't need anymore interferences from you.
May God bless you.


You've been kissed and hugs with Zara's Love!

26 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Da' daffodil D said...

babe, i jus dun get u.. :??

let me guess..u r heterosexual right?heheheh..

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Da' daffodil D :

Oh know...

It cant be~ LOL!

Nadine said...

you've the right thing,hopefully she won't disrurb you anymore...scary jugak ni....

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Nadine :

Betul tu Aunty.
This is more scarier than a guy's stalk~

At least a guy can make me feel at least normal...Gosh~

MysLykeMeeh said...

lol---really? A girl stalker? now...quite irresistible u are Hmn..now, a girl this time!--my oh my!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

MysLykeMeeh:

Yeah...its so scary....

Da' daffodil D said...

uuuuhhh..
i read ur post semalam..
n ade 2 sentences je..?
did u edit the post??

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Da' daffodil D :

Yup.

I do edit that darling.
I'm just too tired yesterday and continued typed the rest of the post this morning. Sorry.

Hugs.

khinhooi said...

can i exchange with you? have the girl stalk me,, haha, JK

Liquid said...

wah sangat scary..!! heehee.
ade jgk ea girl stalker neh. huhu pelik2.

Muhammad Nazeef said...

maner la tau..
its a guy with a soft voice who is clueless about his own sex~

haha~
do take care ya~

Monkey D Luffy said...

kepada gadis itu... kalau kau baca komen ku ini... jgn lupa ke blog aku yer.

nak promote jap... lalalala

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

khinhooi :

sure...

u can take her, or u want me to stalk on you? LOL!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Liquid:

tu la pasal, jgn la stalk daku..

ramai lagi orang lain~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Muhammad Nazeef :

aduyai...

kan bagus kalau camtu..ni memang la perempuan ... aduhai~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Monkey D Luffy :

ku setuju...

biar dia stalk kapten pula..lagi bagus~

Princess Liyana said...

Ish ish ish dear..

scary nye..tk reti bahasa ke apa ? ;p

khinhooi said...

LoL, how you wanna stalk on me,,, you in Johor,, haha,

BabySiiaOzz said...

hahaha~ bestnya gt peminat perempuan LOL~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Princess Liyana :

hehehe...

tak tau la sayang~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

khinhooi :

hahaha...

cannot mei?

LOL!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

BabySiiaOzz :

hehehe...

gila kan?

Da' daffodil D said...

no problemo..cud b tat the stalker is a lesbi??omg zara,better avoid it even there r lack of lush lads in malaysia..huhu

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Da' daffodil D :

She's sounds like that...

And do I found it very annoying. I should just kill her if she called me again~

PUSANG-gala said...

this is really crazy--and not so good since you are on the defensive...then again---you know yourself more than anybody else...that's the important thing...take care~~~~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

PUSANG-gala :

Thanks a lot dear.
Yeah, I know myself really well...
That's why I do angry with stuffs like this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin