November 14, 2008

Tagged by Ixora : Horoscope


Been tagged by my lovely sis, IXORA.
To be honest, I'd owed so many tags nowadays.
Please, I don't mind people tagged me, just give me something simple,
because I'm currently sit for my exam.
Luckily, you gave me this kind of tag Sis.
*You can refer my time table under About Me*

RULES:
- Pick your birth month.
- Strike out anything that does apply to you.
- Bold (or italicize) the best apply to you.
- Copy to your own blog, with all twelve months.
- Tag 5 people.

I'm gonna paste the August's Horoscope only.
Simply because I don't want to tag others.
*I can hear people feel relieved*

AUGUST:

Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless.
Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic.
Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit.
Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious.
Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream.
Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses.
Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.



10 사랑해 Kisses From You:

ezo said...

first?

ezo said...

yeah ~ so lega lah

hehehe

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ezo:

yer sayang~

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ezo:

mak aii..sudah tiru style aku nih laling~

kih3~

ezo said...

hahahaha

tau takpe

kata rakan sejenayah a k a kekasih kegelapan

(:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ezo:

hehehe~

best la kau laling~

kih3~

Akira 思胜 said...

Hehe, I'm a pure Scorpio!!!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Akira 思胜:

Wow~

I thought Scorpions...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

=.= I hope you have fun dating in the library, Zara... ahahaha, enjoy studying, okay? All the best to you. Muacks!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

cleffairy :

hahaha...

dating with books etc.

haiz~

kih3~

thanks dear!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin