October 22, 2008

Lovely Meals

I just asked my room mate, Sab whether Miah want to take her Mushroom
Fried Rice or not?
Because Mar passed it to me, due to Miah was not in her room this evening.



Less than 30 seconds,
we heard her voice gave Salam from outside.
She came in and gave me a nice Tupperware,
asked me to take the stuff in it.



It was Caramel Pudding!
Yummy!

::Miah's Caramel Pudding::

By the way, I already bought the bus ticket to my hometown this
weekend.
...and my dinner for today was...



::Chicken Chop::


The weather was raining cat-and-dog when I bought it,
so, the hotness of the meals make me warm.
No need to tell that, I also drink a mug of COLD Blackcurrant.



12 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Advertiser said...

I love chicken cutlet. I just had my dinner too! And yes same as Malaysia, Singapore has been raining cats and dogs these few days. I hope the weather gets better when we go Malaysia on Sunday. U know, we encountered the "echo" of Vietnam storm when we were in Penang so it was raining during our trip. =( My post about the storm will be published tonight at 12am, the usual time. ;)

Akira 思胜 said...

Oh my, I missed Blackcurrant Juice! Hehe... Sour and sweet, yeah...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

eunice:

Love it too darling.
Yeah, just hope that the weather will much better since I'm going back to my hometown as well~

Haiz, 12 a.m. ya?
Gonna wait for it dear!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Akira 思胜 :

hehehe...

Yup!

Sweet and sour...

JeromeFo 令狐冲 said...

Zara*
How much is the chicken chop?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

JeromeFo 令狐冲 :

It's only RM 5 because I don't take the rice as well...

hehehe...

already full with it~

RieNa.YuMi said...

weeee.....nak balik eh minggu nih....hoyehhhh

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

RieNa.YuMi:

hehehe...

only u realized that i'm going back home dear~

ezo said...

comelnye caramel puding tu..
i like..hehe..

pergh..chicken chop ek?
lama x makan..
nak sikit blh?

bestnye nk balik rumah dah..

aku berangkat minggu dpn..
huhu

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ezo:

hehehe...

makanan kan kegemaran kau ezo?

hehehe....

syok tuh...

jom kita balik..

hoyeah!

ezo said...

tau takpe..

makanan dan aku memang tak dapat dipisahkan...

umpama burger dengan cheese..
yummy..

jom balik...

aku balik next week r..
huuu

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Ezo:

hehehe~

memang pon...

kih3~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin