September 11, 2008

Just A Piece of ...


Last night, slept at 1.30 a.m.
Study for Physical Chemistry Test and also Yuyue-nee
called me.
Today is her birthday.

::11th September 2008::
Happy Birthday My Dear Sis.
Wish you good luck and have a good life.




Whether we are course mates, and also ex- room mates,
both of us can't find any free time this semester too had a
long chat with each other.

So, we chatted a lot last night. I mean, she called me.
Hotlink gave special gift for birthday, I also got it before.
It's really nice to tease her.
[evil laugh]



Told her that I got 5 guys in one row.
She shocked at first stage, and I guess that joke was a bit
naughty. She kept mumbled, hahaha....
That lovely sister.


[Zara in Polite Mode]

Okay, let's stop teasing her.
Said Good Night [its already morning actually],
and I went to the bed.



I woke up at 5.30 a.m.
Wei, only 4 hours?



I just took 2 cord liver oil capsules as the supplement
today - for my pre-meal.

...and today, class will start at 8.00 a.m.
...I do have Physical Chemistry test at 12 p.m.
Gonna meet Syazwani [blind date??]


I need some lucks today!
Please pray for me okay?


::What with this cute picture?::

...and now, its time to take shower and go to the class,
see all of you this afternoon!

Love all of you!


::Zara Run To Physical Chemistry Test::

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin