September 6, 2008

The Gift From Miah

I was asleep just now.
Took a nice nap on my bed.
[smile]

Miah went to my room-
looked for me.

She gave this cute box to me.
[smile]

So people, let's check it!

::The Box::

::After been opened::

::Its really cute::

Thanks a lot Miah!
Love you so much dear!

10 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Tara Graphic said...

A cute lil mug...how thoughtful of her....*smile*

ZARA said...

Tara:

Thanks a lot Tara.
Still waiting the gift from you...
hehehe...

Bridge Schmidt said...

Wow Zarah! That's cool. Miah is sooo thoughtful. Was it your birthday or was there any sort of occassion? Whatever it is, I don't have a gift, kekekeke!

Also, you dont have to send me a "headwrap" today... Maybe someday we can exchange gifts and then you can send your gift to me in Hawaii. Postage is pretty expensive I know.

LZ said...

Wow, just a few days and you have updated so many posts!!
THe gift is really lovely~ =)

Btw Zara dear, would u mind sending me the link to the post u tag me and the post about award please? I'm kinda 'lost' in your blog..hahh!

Thx!

Princess Liyana said...

alaahai..tomelnye:)huhu..

slm ramadhan dear!

ZARA said...

Bridge:

It's for my belated birthday darling.
Sure, just hope that we can meet each other darling~

ZARA said...

LZ:

Dear!
You already arrived huh?
Yeah, I will send it to you dear!

ZARA said...

Princess Liyana:

Tomei cam kita ek?
Hehehe...
Salam Ramadhan gak sayang...

en_me said...

chantekks kannns.. salamm ramadanns

ZARA said...

en_me:

cantik...
hehehe...
salam ramadhan as well...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin